Not signed in (
Forgot your password?
Apply for membership
is a product of
: How To Choose The Right Neck Pillow
Bottom of Page
1 to 3 of 3
Feb 17th 2014
For those whose who have neck pain, stiff neck, and numbness and tingling in the arms, and travel a lot, a neck pillow is a must or necessity at least. Today I am going to tell you how to choose the right neck pillow based on your needs. There are many different kinds of pillows online and it can be very disheartening to choose the perfect one.
There are many factors to choosing the right neck pillow for your needs. Here are some important factors to figure out the right neck pillow for you:
Do you do a lot of traveling?- If you are one of those people who are putting a lot of miles on frequent flier program, you may want to consider a travel neck pillow. A travel neck pillow is often U shaped. It can be used while you are sitting waiting for your airplane, or sitting on the airplane. A good travel neck pillow will now allow you to sleep upright without straining your neck to the side or going backwards. It is necessary to have a neck pillow for a long journey in good looking. Try to find some lovely or decent ones, such as a <a href="http://www.toyswill.com/pillowcushionneck-pillow-c-8_63_243.html">nici neck pillow & cushion</a> with different patterns, which is decent with high quality.
• Do you have mild-moderate neck pain and need a support while sleeping? - There are many cervical pillows online that are perfect for support. Often these pillows will have an indentation in the middle of the neck pillow and wings on the side- allowing you to sleep on your side or on your back. For a good support neck pillow check our Arc4life's Linear Gravity Neck Pillow
• Do you have a "military neck"?- This is a diagnosis in the neck- what it means is the a cervical spine is straight and not curved in a "c" position like a normal neck curve. This is often seen on a lateral cervical x-ray. In this case, a traction neck pillow will be a good choice for you. Although this type of a neck pillow can take a while to get used to, providing that extra stretch in your neck will give your neck the traction it needs to be in the proper cervical lordosis, thereby giving your neck pain relief. The Cervical traction Neck Pillow is a great traction neck pillow that is Doctor recommended for neck pain and stiffness
• Are you buying a pillow based on your frame?- Are you 4'11 and petite framed individual? Or perhaps you are a 6'2 college football player. Either way, the average medium sized neck pillow is not going to be a good fit for you. There are good support neck pillows on the market today that come in a variety of sizes. The Linear Gravity Neck Pillow comes in 3 sizes- small, medium and large. The small size pillow is perfect for people who are of height 5'0" or less and the large linear gravity is good for people over 6'0. This is a good support pillow that can be used by side and back sleepers.
• Are you looking for a particular filling for your pillow?- Are you allergic to fiber or foam and are looking for a specific all natural filling? Buckwheat neck pillows have become very popular. The natural filling of this kind of pillow has some advantages over conventional fiberfill, foam, or feather fillings. The most important quality for the relief of pain is that the material conforms to the exact contours of the head and neck providing support. This means that you have the same amount of support in all areas minimizing the stress on all areas of support. Other filling materials which compress, try to recover their original shape and this puts stress on the muscles of the neck. Other advantages of the buckwheat hull filling are the "cool in the summer, warm in the winter" insulating properties, the ability to adjust the size to your individual needs by removing or adding back filler so the pillow fits you just right. Check out Original Buck Wheat Pillows for more information.
• Are you looking for a pillow for headache relief?- A neck pillow specially geared for relief of headaches must be one that targets the cervical paraspinal and suboccipital muscles of your neck. Also, if the pillow has an element of cold therapy that will make it ideal for a headache pillow as well. The Headache Ice Pillo can be used to target migraine and tension headaches. It allows you to use medically recommended cold pack for those acute painful conditions or gives your muscles a chance to relax.
Feb 19th 2014
*squints* Can't tell if real post or spam...
Feb 25th 2014
Sssssspaaaaaaaaaammy spam spam.
1 to 3 of 3